For anyone new to paintball,
- Red Fox had the first authentic marine fire base in 1988.
- The first actual bridge across a river in 1989.
- The first junkyard in 1990
- The first underground gold mine in 2000
- And now the first three story paintball city, Mile High City! in 2006
- THE WORLD'S FIRST FOUR STORY PAINTBALL TOWER in 2006
WE HAVE BUILT WHAT MAY BE THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CAPTURE-THE-FLAG FIELD AND THIS BRIDGE IS PART OF IT!!!
Here is the first picture of the new bridge in place over the lower end of the lake.
We had to drain 6 feet of water out of the lake so we wouldn't have to work under water while we brought the bridge across.
Here is our brand new MAKO Compressor that gives us HP air at both 3000 and 4500 psi. We do it all for you!!!
This HPA installation cost over $15,000